Virginia Crop Production Assocation Inc. is.............
- A non-profit organization comprised of Retailers, Distributors, Basic suppliers, Chemical and Fertilizer Custom Applicators, Certified Crop Advisors, Nutrient Management Planners, University and Extension individuals, and State government officials.
- An organization that promotes education, training and product safety at all levels. This is accomplished by providing information, training and certification for Commercial and Private Pesticide Applicators, Certified Crop Advisors, and Nutrient Management Planners. The primary focus is to protect both man and the environment.
- An organization that invests in the future of agriculture by providing scholarships to encourage top Virginia Tech Agriculture and Life Science students to get involved in Virginia Agribusiness.
- A forum for interaction among the Agribusiness industry to share common issues, experiences, and opportunities.
- A unified voice to express our concerns and needs to regulatory agencies, environmental groups, and other interested organizations pertaining to issues that impact the Virginia Agribusiness Community.
- A resource for information and expertise for our membership, regulatory agencies, and interested organizations throughout Virginia. We provide our members with updates from the VA Agribusiness Council, American Retailers Association, CropLife, and the Fertilizer Institute
- An information “clearinghouse” targeting items of interest to assist you in the success of your business. This is done through newsletters and one educational meeting each year. Topics are geared to stress professionalism at all levels of operations.