Objectives of Our Association:
1. To operate in a manner that exemplifies the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
2. To maintain a financially sound organization.
3. To encourage and support agriculture and identify, pursue, and develop other agricultural related opportunities.
4. To insure retailer, distributor, and basic supplier credibility through certification or similar programs requiring industry standards
5. To educate the membership and the public concerning the most up to date Best Management Practices for environmentally sound and economically viable agricultural production.
6. To provide information regarding pertinent legislative and regulatory matters.
7. To be a good citizen by establishing a positive image of community support and participation, and to share fellowship among individuals in our industry.